Interested in volunteering at McKitrick this year? Make sure you do the following to ensure we get to maximize your efforts and talents to better support our awesome Bobcat students and staff.
1.) Register with Hillsborough County Public Schools to volunteer:
Go to https://community.sdhc.k12.fl.us/wps/portal/community/sdhc.home/sdhc.volunteer/sdhc.applyvolunteer/#/Volunteer on the Hillsborough County School District website and complete the Y.E.S. application in order to volunteer on campus during the 2018-2019 school year. **A new application must be submitted every school year.**
2.) Sign up with McKitrick to volunteer in your child's class and around the school:
Complete the McKitrick volunteer form to let the PTA know how you want to volunteer your time. There are several ways that we could use your help both inside and outside of the classroom. The information on this form will be shared with the PTA commitee chairs and the PTA volunteer coordinator.
3.) Track your volunteer hours:
- any work completed at home that benefits our teachers and students
- shopping for materials/supplies
- preparing for a classroom visit and/or lesson
- prepping classroom materials
- events that take place during non-school hours when signing in at the front office isn't required
Tips and guidance for our tutoring volunteers.